July 25, 2021Download the Bulletin as a PDF
17th Sunday in Ordinary Time
9th Sunday after Pentecost
2Kings 4,42-44 1
Feast of St. James the Greater, Apostle
Feast of St. Christopher
World Day for Grandparents and Elderly
The Institute for Marital Healing in Conshohocken, PA, offers a wealth of resources online for spouses and parents. Their webpage provides the following chapters under the heading of “Marital and Family Conflicts” to assist in uncovering and resolving major emotional and character conflicts through using empirically proven therapies, including virtuebased marital healing.
- Parental Legacies
- The Angry Spouse Healing
- The Controlling Spouse/Relative Healing
- The Selfish Spouse/Relative Healing
- The Emotionally Distant Spouse Healing
- The Depressed Spouse Healing
- The Anxious, Mistrustful Spouse Healing
- The Substance and Pornography Addicted Spouse
- Marital Infidelity; Origins and Healing
- The Bipolar Spouse/Relative Healing
- Personality Disorders in Spouses
- Divorce and Suicide in Youth and Adults
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in Spouses and Family Members
- Marijuana: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- Sports and the Family
- The Epidemic of Sexual Aggression
- Parental and Spousal Alienation in Catholic Marriages
- Infidelity in Marriage and in the Priesthood
- Rage Reduction through Forgiveness Education
- Angry, Defiant Youth
Saint James, pray for us!
Saint Christopher, pray for us!
Saints Joachim and Anne, pray for us!
Fr. Christopher J. Pollard